Ride for Joy Therapeutic Riding Program is a Premier Accredited Center of Path, Intl. Our mission is to provide professional and compassionate equine assisted activities and therapies to individuals with special needs, military veterans and active duty personnel.
Ride for Joy is a Premier Accredited Center of the Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship, International (PATH, Intl.), putting RFJ in the top 30% of centers worldwide. RFJ is the only Premier Accredited Center in Southwest Idaho.
Services and Activities provided
- Therapeutic Riding ($10 per lesson)
- Student Evaluations ($25 per evaluation)
- Veterans Program ($10 per lesson)
- One Time Rides ($50)
- Field Trips ($15 per student)
- All Abilities Camp ($175 per child)
- Ruck Up & Rebuild Retreat (free to veterans)
- Volunteer Training
- Barn Tours (donations accepted)